- You agree that the services provided may include certain communications from ABBZ (AfricanBizByZip), such as service
announcements and newsletters and that these communications are considered part of ABBZ membership and you will not be able to
opt out of receiving them.
- ABBZ may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the User Agreement, by email or regular mail on the
- Filling out and completing an application form does not initiate coverage of service until the specified effective date
listed on the form.
- If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, ABBZ has the right to suspend or
terminate your account.
- You understand that all information, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the
person from whom such Content originated.
- ABBZ reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service
with or without notice. You agree that ABBZ shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or
discontinuance of the service.
- You agree that ABBZ may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your account. Cause for
such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breach of agreements, (b) requests by law enforcement or other
government agencies, (c) a request by you (account deletions and cancellations), (d) unexpected technical or security issues or
problems, (e) nonpayment of any fees owed by you. Termination of your account includes (a) removal of access to your
listing information on our website, (b) deletion of all related information and content associated with your account.
- Non-payment of service on due date will result in a late fee charge of $1/week.
- All outstanding payments are due on the date listed on your invoice.
- Termination of service, by your request, requires a 10-day notice before the requested termination date.